FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I get an invoice with my purchase?
- Yes, an invoice will be generated after we ship your order.
- How do I open my Membership Account?
- We're happy to hear that you want to join the Wizopt Club!
Opening an account is really simple, you can do it in one of these two ways:
Sign up directly on our website www.wizopt.com
After you place your order with us we automatically create an account and send you
an 'activation email'.
If you're a returning customer and haven't activated your account through the
activation email, you can create a new password with your email address. Find out
more about the special perks of having a Membership Account.
- I want to use my rewards for my new purchase, how can I do that?
- If you want to use your rewards on your next purchase, you can follow these very
- Login in the membership account.
- Find the product you love and put it in your shopping cart.
- During the checkout process, you will see ‘Redeem my rewards’ - just click ‘Apply’.
Before using your rewards, please read these important notes:
- The rewards cannot be combined with discount codes or other promotions.
- The rewards will be available in your membership account 4 weeks after shipment.
- The rewards will have an expiration time of 1 year.
- What are the payment methods offered at Wizopt?
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards: Master Card, Mater Debit,
Visa Card, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, American Express, and PayPal and most Wallets
like Paytm etc.
- I am having problems placing my order - the system is not accepting my payment. What can I do?
- If you're having problems placing your order, first check that we accept the payment method you are using. If you are paying with a credit or debit card, check that your card is valid and you have sufficient funds on it. Please also make sure you have inserted the correct expiration date, security code, and billing address.
- If you are still unable to complete the transaction, you can also try again using a different browser or device. If you’re having problems with PayPal, inform us.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to assist you.
- How do I measure the PD value by myself?
- PD means pupillary distance and it is the distance between your pupils. For adults, the average PD is between 57- 65mm.
- Normally your optician can provide you with this information, but it’s also easy to measure by yourself.
- The near PD is only necessary for reading and progressive lenses. If you don't have the near PD in your prescription, you can just deduct 3mm from your normal PD.
- Can I order lenses with a prism correction?
- You can order lenses with a prism correction. Simply write the prism correction details into the additional information section when you're placing your order.
- Can I order prescription lenses only?
- Sorry! Unfortunately, we don't sell only prescription lenses without frame.
- How do I find my eyewear size?
- There are a few different ways to find your eyewear size.
- The easiest way is to check the size that is printed on the inside of your current frames. Alternatively, you can DIY and measure your face size to find your perfect fit.
- All the models on our website are listed with their complete measurements, so once you know your size it's easy to pick the best fitting frames.
- Can I trust the authenticity of the products?
- We guarantee that all our products are the real deal. We also offer a 1 years warranty on all our eyewear.
- What are your shipping times?
- Our shipping times do vary. Products marked as ‘Fast Shipping’ or 'In Stock'
are shipped to the courier for delivery within 24 hours from Monday to
Saturday. Remember that all orders with prescription lenses will take an additional
3-5 business days to process.
- What does it mean if my order is discontinued?
- Discontinued means that the item is unfortunately not available. The production of the item has been stopped by the manufacturer.
We do, however, offer a large variety of eyewear and we are happy to help locate alternative products for you that match the frame type, style, and brand you were looking for. Feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance.
- I would like to cancel my order, how can I do that?
- As long as your order has not been taken in processing you can cancel your order by contacting us.
- What is your Return Policy?
- Let's face it — buying from the internet can be difficult and time-consuming, returns are subject to approval from quality control.
- I received my shipping confirmation email, but the tracking number does not work. What can I do?
- The tracking site is not updated on a real-time basis, thus showing an error when tracking the parcel. The site needs time to be updated, so please check your tracking number again after 1-2 days.
If your number still isn't working after 24-48 hours then contact our customer service team and they will assist you directly.